Application forms for the documents issued by the Spain Management Authority are available for download in PDF format here.
- The application forms can be completed on your computer, or by hand, using block capitals. Application forms should be printed out and signed, and subsequently submitted to the SOIVRE Inspection Services personally, by e-mail, post, or fax.
- All application forms should include the relevant CITES documents required in each case, e.g., invoices, CITES certificates of origin, receipt for payment of CITES fees, etc.
- Payment of CITES fees, if applicable (Law 32/2007).
- Imported, exported, or re-exported goods should be accompanied by original CITES documents at all times.
- If the shipment for import, export, or re-export contains several species, or different products from a single species, one or more Annexes may be attached.
Application forms can also be submitted on-line if you have a digital certificate. This option is recommend to expedite procedures and avoid having to print out documents, which can be sent as attachments to the application. This method requires electronic payment of CITES fees.
|Type of Form||Purpose||CITES Fee (€)||Application form|
Preliminary Import Permit
Export Permit/Re-export Certificate
Certificate of Personal Ownership
|Import, export, or re-export of specimens of species listed in Annex A, B, or C||
|Annex to permit/certificate||For import, export, or re-export of more than one specimen||Depends on the number of species|
|Import Notification||Import of specimens of species listed in Annex C or D||-|
|EU Certificate||Specimens of species included in Annex A. Only valid within the EU||20|
|Travelling Exhibition Certificate||Live specimens that form part of a travelling exhibition (e.g., a circus)||10|
|Species Under Control Inspection Document (DIESAC)||Inspection to determine whether the shipment contains CITES specimens||-|